What is the most sexy, most desirable and most profitable model on the internet? Well…that all depends on your taste. Some guys will jump on any model and ride it into the ground, some are more picky as if they can pick up any model easily. We can’t try them all so we might as well put our skills to good use.
No matter how long you’ve been in internet marketing, you will never be able to master every way there is to make money online. There are tons! And to top it off, there are new ways of generating income online created every day.
“How can I choose which business model is best for me?” You may ask. Well before you jump in head first into a new method you better do research. No good comes from quick and uneducated decisions. You must examine your motivations, goals and abilities before you choose your business model.
If you already know why you want to do internet marketing and have already figured out your abilities then I’ll save you about a year of your life in the next 5 minutes. I’ve researched and tried many methods for hours on end only to find that there is no “silver bullet” but instead there’s only a “golden tank”. Slow, heavy, hard to move, breaks down often, but when it’s working it pays off big time. Of course this “golden tank” is…you! Only you hold the key to the success of your business. But now for the information that you need to pick a successful business model that works for you.
I’ll list the multitude of Online Business models with a short description:
• E-commerce: Online Retail.
• Auction Sites: Selling stuff at Auction
• Services: Selling real would services online i.e carpet cleaning, consulting
• Online services: selling services that can be completed online i.e. link building, article writing.
• Online service Reselling: selling services that you in turn contract out to other sellers for a profit.
• Drop-shipping: selling goods that get shipped directly to the consumer from the source. You act as the middle-man.
• Information Products: Creating Information products i.e. e-books
• Cost- Per- Action (CPA): You get paid for every action taken i.e lead generation. Or you pay for leads for your business.
• Incentive CPA: Consumer completes and action because of an incentive.
• Affiliate programs: You send traffic to your affiliate and you get paid when they complete an action. Or You get a bunch of affiliates to drive traffic to your own product.
• Free Trials: You get paid when consumer completes a free trial.
• Zip Submits: You get paid when consumer enters their zip code
• Content Unlock: You get paid when Consumer fills out a survey to unlock the content on your website.
• Adsense Ads: You get Income for every click on your ad or for every 1000 impressions.
• Banner Ads: You get Income for every click on your ad or for every 1000 impressions.
• Pop-up Ads: You get Income for every 1000th impressions.
• Intermediate Ads: You get Income for every 1000th impressions.
• In Text Ads: You get Income for every click on your ad
• Text Link Ads: You get Income for every click on your ad
• Premium membership Sites: Consumer pays to be a member of your site.
• Subscriptions: Consumer subscribes to your list and lets you sell stuff to them.
• Mobile Marketing: Long story short, you get paid when consumer does stuff on their mobile phone.
• Apps: Iphone, droid etc. apps generate income from sales and advertising.
• Pay-per- Call: Self explanatory.
• Arts and crafts selling: Self explanatory.
• Import/Export: Importing goods from foreign online markets and reselling them.
• Liquidation: wholesale goods.
• Forums: running an online message board or forum generation of income from advertising.
• Blogging: Generates income from Advertising.
And these are just a few. I have experience in all of these and I’ve found that some are harder than others when you are first starting out. I know this is all very overwhelming.
Each one of these models has it’s pro’s and cons but the best part is none of them require technical knowledge! Click on each one to find out how any average person can succeed with the model. Also find out what the pros and cons are, and what I think about each method.